Michelle's Pillow Talk
BLOG HOME
Author Michelle M Pillow's take on important events. *cough* Yeah, that's it.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Interview with Rose Marie Wolfe, psychically sensitive


At what age/point in your life did you become aware of your gifts/abilities?

I had always sensed strange things from a very early age. I saw my first ghost when I was about five or six, though I didn't know it at the time. I always felt as if something was following me, like a monster. Whenever I would turn to see it, it would disappear. One day, I happened to walk by a mirror and glanced into it and saw the form of a tall man in a fancy dress suit, something of a 19th century style and I was stunned, scared.

When I was about sixteen I began to research more about psychically sensitive people and discovered I was clearly one. Since then, I have come to accept my gifts and I am no longer afraid to face it.

Was a there an influential event in your life that lead you communicating with the dead?

After my mother's death in 2004, I constantly began to have dreams relating to her. Her spirit would visit me and talk to me as I slept and I realized there was something I had to do, something I was supposed to. And that something was growing psychically. My mother had always been able to see spirits. She told me the most fantastic ghost stories, stories that were true, that had happened to her. She could always sense something. It was like she knew everything, literally.

But she was never really open about it. When I would ask her, she would change the subject, skirt around it as if it was something to never be mentioned again. So, it seemed to me that she was trying to make up for that in death by coming to me and finally opening up. That was when I really began to communicate with the spirits around me.


Can you share a little bit about your most unique paranormal experences?

Oh, where to begin? The one that sticks out in my mind was the poltergeist I encountered when I was about fifteen or sixteen. I was seated at my computer, chatting with a friend when I heard a strange musical sound. At the time, I had several collectible porcelain dolls, all lined up in a row on my mantle and they played songs when wound up. My brother and nephew were visiting that day and naturally, I thought the little boy was playing with my doll.

I spun around quickly to scold him, but he wasn't there. Instead, the porcelain doll in the center of the mantle began to turn, her music still playing. She turned about until she faced the other wall away from me. I was stunned. I stared at the place for the longest time, then slowly got up. I walked out of the room in a daze and went straight to my mother.

The thing about this encounter wasn't so much the shock of seeing it happen, but my mother's reaction. When I told her there was a ghost in my room, she only shrugged and said "They do things like that. Maybe you should find out what it wants." That shocked me more than anything and stands out in my mind as vivid today as when it happened.

What do you have to say to non-believers? Why do you think not everyone can communitcate with the dead?

Alot of times I think it comes from childhood experiences that are quickly squashed by parental influences. Children are often more inclined to recieve psychic impulses, but as they grow and learn and are forced to believe what their parents want them to believe, they let go of it. They no longer are able to see the spirits, or talk to them, or experience anything otherworldy. It brings to mind a true story I once heard of a young woman who's daughter was constantly talking to a deceased brother she had never met. The mother, fed up with her daughter's "imaginary friend", told her he was dead and therefore made it final. The little girl never saw spirits ever again.

What thoughts do you have on Hollywood’s portrayal of psychics/sensitives? Is there one you feel is more accurate than the rest? One you wish you could throw your shoe at?

For the most part, Hollywood is totally wrong. Entertainment is stories, made up things, fiction. And some people take that too far. I feel for a story to be believable, there must be some element of truth to it, even if it's the smallest amount, espeically when it comes to psychics and sensitives.

Can you tell us a little more about yourself?

My debut werewolf novels "Sweet Moon Dreams" and "Blood Moon" are coming out 2007 from Samhain Publishing. They are the first books in the Moon series and are paranormal thrillers.


We would like to thank you for taking time out to talk with us. Is there a place our readers can find you? A website? Email?

Readers can go to my website at www.rosemariewolf.com to read more about my upcoming releases. I can also be emailed at rosemariewolf @ gmail.com (remove the spaces)

MySpace URL:

posted by Michelle Pillow @ 9:54 AM  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Michelle M Pillow!


About Me
Michelle M Pillow
Author of All Things Romance (tm)

Name: Michelle Pillow
Home: United States
About Me: NEW BLOG ADDY:http://michellepillow.com/blog/

Website– www.michellepillow.com

Blog
– http://www.michellepillow.com/blog/

Chat Group
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Raven_Vampire_Nightclub/join

Author Newsletter/Book Notification Group
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/michellempillow/join

Myspace
- http://www.myspace.com/michellepillow

Free Story for Readers
- http://www.ravenhappyhour.com

Podcasts
- http://www.ravenhappyhour.com/raven_podcasts.htm

Raven Blog (paranormal blog with Mandy M Roth)
– http://ravenhappyhour.com/ravenblog

Bookvideos
- http://www.michellepillow.com/videos.htm

Contest
- http://michellepillow.com/blog/?cat=10
See my complete profile

Everyone's welcome to stop by and comment, don't be shy! I tend to keep it relaxed around here.

Want to hear me blog about a topic? Have an idea for a blog theme day? Want your blog on my blogroll? Want to contemplate the different shades of red toenail polish? Feel free to email!
michelle_pillow@yahoo.com

Previous Post
Archives
Michelle's Links

Publisher Links
Support My Research Book Habit!
Simply click here before buying anything on Amazon.com

Author Blog Links
Other Blog Links
Some of My Books
Other Links
Blog for Readers



Weblog Directory - Directory of blogs from all around the world.
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER